Healing Touch Class Level 1
Healing Touch helps you embrace compassion in your work and world. With Healing Touch you can gently, and significantly, impact the body-mind-spirit well being of people in your life and practice. After your first Healing Touch class you will possess a life-changing gift that you can offer over and over again to support health and facilitate the healing process for your patients and loved ones.
What is Healing Touch?
Healing Touch is a gentle, complementary energy-based approach to health and healing. The goal is to restore harmony and balance to the human energy system through a heart-centered caring relationship and the use of contact/non-contact touch. This can greatly assist the body and mind in its natural ability to heal. Healing Touch is an evidence based practice that offers continuing education for nurses and massage therapists.
- Utilizes off body or light touch methods that clear congestion, relieves pain, facilitates balance & promotes mind-body-spirit healing
- An international certification program
- A holistic practice that demonstrates Caring Science/Caring Theory (Dr. Jean Watson)
- Research based (www.HealingTouchResearch.com)
- Integrated in over 40 hospitals; Taught in over thirty countries
- Endorsed by American and Canadian Holistic Nurses’ Associations
Add this life-changing gift to your skills to help others as you deepen your personal and professional growth.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:all levels of health practitioners and interested lay people.
Location: Methodist Hospital St. Louis Park, MN
Date May 10-11,2014
Time: 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Tuition: $330 (includes Level 1 Notebook & Technigue Cards)
To Register: Denise Hulst 612 554-2462 firstname.lastname@example.org
Course offers 16 Continuing Education contact hours for nurses and massage therapists.
Healing Touch Program is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s COA.
INSTRUCTOR: Timothy McConville
Healing Touch Program, 20822 Cactus Loop, San Antonio, Tx 78258